If you're facing difficulties obtaining the necessary information about your target, don't worry, we're here to assist.
- Utilize port scan results to determine which hosts are operating accessible services.
- View the design report page in a format of your choice.
- Obtain a copy of the scan report for offline reference.
Our port scanner boasts numerous features and tools. It scans the ports of a designated host or network and discovers the protocol and service being employed on those ports. Portscanner.online is an online version of the port scan tool designed for scanning internet-connected networks for host information. You can utilize this tool to attain a more thorough outcome from a port scan, ping scan, and others. By adding extra features, you will receive a more extensive result.
Port scanning is a method for identifying which ports are available on a target host. Port scanning can be an enjoyable activity, but it can be difficult to determine which ports are active. When searching for open ports on the target host, there are several techniques and tools that can be utilized.
- Performing a basic port scan with Nmap
- Check Open and Closed ports with Nmap and Unicornscan
- Ping, TCP, UDP port check scans with Nmap and Unicornscan